Date:      Fri, 23 Apr 1999 07:49:09 +1000 (EST)
From:      Andrew Perry <andrew@python.shoal.net.au>
To:        Adam Nealis <adamn@csl.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: bind-8.2 port on 2.2.7-release

I've worked out where all the old files are and where the new ones went. I
was just curious if I had missed some easy way of removing the old and
installing the new without having to manually delete the old files and
work my way through the man pages deleting the old ones.

Also I was curious if named.reload is still going to work or will it
require some fiddling?

I think at this stage I'll go for the manual remove and see what damage I
can cause :-)

Andrew Perry