Date:      Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:15:00 -0300
From:      "Joao Carlos" <jcrr@wave-net.com.br>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>, <mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Bridge with Aironet 350 and WaveLAN

    Hi folks,

    I was reading the list archives and saw many questions about bridge in a
wireless environment, but not so many questions.
    I couldn't put the WaveLAN  (wi driver) card to be in promiscous mode,
but with Aironet (an driver) it was successfull.
    I configure a FreeBSD 4.4 as a bridge and it worked using two ethernet
cards. But when i changed one ethernet card by an Aironet card, i couldn't
ping both sides.
    A server in one side of the bridge can get the MAC address by ARP of the
server in another side, and vice-versa, but i can't ping or connect.
    Can anyone help? Can anyone at least tell me if bridge with any wireless
card works?

Thanks