Date:      Tue, 22 Apr 2014 15:26:39 +0200
From:      "Herbert J. Skuhra" <hskuhra@eumx.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Subversion can't update ports tree: bug =?UTF-8?Q?somewhere=3F?=

Hi,

Den 22.04.2014 15:01, skrev Thomas Mueller:

> I am unable to update ports tree using subversion, where I was
> consistently successful until now, because of a supposedly missing
> file:
>
> root@amelia4:/BETA1/usr/ports # svn up .

Is this the svn client from base or ports?

> I get following error:
>
> svn: E000002: Can't open file
> '/usr/ports/x11/libxcb/files/patch-64bit-packed': No such file or
> directory
>
> Is there a bug on the server, or what else can I do?

It is working for me and you are the only one who is complaining.

> Delete ports tree and checkout anew?

You can also try to remove only x11/libxcb and run 'svnlite up' again.
Or simply checkout the whole tree again.

> I am on 11-current amd64 here, though I got the same error running svn
> from NetBSD-current amd64.
>
> Something must have gone awry with the ports tree, either in my svn
> download or on the server.

Obviously a problem on your computer, checkout, FS, etc.

Please don't repost this question again.

--
Herbert