Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2007 14:53:43 -0600
From:      "Eric Kingston" <ericnk@esreco.net>
To:        <sem@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, hk_classes@knoda.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: hk_classes-0.8.1

Hi,

After upgrading to knoda and hk_classes 0.8.1 on FreeBSD 6.2 and KDE 3.5.5,
I'm having some problems.  The iconv library installed doesn't support
'WCHAR_T' which is causing problems when any report is rendered in knoda.
The installed iconv library version is 1.9.2.  This library is directly
referenced in the port requirements of hk_classes and knoda, yet it doesn't
support the 'WCHAR_T'  character set and I can't believe no one else hasn't
had any issues like this.  I'm at a dead end so far and I need to get knoda
working properly.  Is there anything  (please, I'm begging)  that anyone can
suggest that I try.  I'm at my wits end.

Nearly desperate,

Eric

ericnk@esreco.net

P.S.  You wouldn't want me to be forced to switch to Microsoft Access would
you?   That may be my only recourse.  Another round lost for the open source
community.  :-)