Date:      Tue, 20 Dec 1994 16:15:39 +1000
From:      Stephen Hocking <sysseh@devetir.qld.gov.au>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   gdb-4.13 likely? (ups-3.7 needs it)

Are we ever likely to see a move to gdb-4.13 from gdb-4.11? The latest version
of ups (3.7-alpha) requires 4.13 to work. I tried running it up with the 4.11
distributed with our sources, and it appears as if some of the functions or
definitions that it relies on are missing from the 4.11 sources.

   I really hate babies. Can't stand e'm. The arrogance, the lies.
   They are not to be trusted. I hate babies. - D. Schwab