Date:      Tue, 12 Jun 2018 10:38:04 -0600
From:      The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   SSL issues

Mjor heads up.

FYI  LibreSSL is stil openssl 1.0.1 compliant

OPenssl 1.0.2 is widely gainingg acceptance.

OPenssl 1.1 is out there but there is resistance.

I have been notice ports with OPenssl 1.1 incompliency.

I have worked with BIND , EXIM and INN , Apache and Proftpd
and Postgresql, MAriadb and PHP on these issues.

OPenssh is managed by OPeenBSD and they will not got to
OPenssl 1.1 compliancy until way later getting the LinSuckers inflamed.

Still I wonder for those who can, simply get involved and help make these ports
compliant from libressl to Openssl 1.1 by working
with open source software project co-ordinators.

https://www.empire.kred/ROOTNK?t=94a1f39b  Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Most powerful is he who has himself in his own power.  -Seneca