Date:      Tue, 19 Jun 2012 23:45:20 +1200
From:      Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz>
To:        arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wchar_t change for ARM EABI

On Sun, 17 Jun 2012 17:11:25 +1200
Andrew Turner <andrew@fubar.geek.nz> wrote:

> I have a patch at [1] to move the wchar_t type definition from
> <sys/_types.h> to <machine/_types.h> I would like feedback on. The
> need for this change is the ARM EABI requires wchar_t to be either an
> unsigned int or an unsigned short, with the former preferred.

I have an updated patch at [1]. This moves __WCHAR_MIN/__WCHAR_MAX from
<machine/_types.h> to <machine/_limits.h> as they are limits rather
than types. Does anybody see any issues with this? If not I'll update it
for all architectures and commit later in the week.

Andrew

[1] http://people.freebsd.org/~andrew/wchar_unsigned_1.diff