Date:      Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:24:58 -0600
From:      Michael Clark <mikeal-list@infinithost.com>
To:        FreeBSD-current@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mozilla Firefox and firebird problems after sat 022604 upgrade of FreeBSD-current

Every time I run either firebird or firefox, my whole computer locks up
and i am forced to use the power button to reset it.
This all worked fine before I cvsup'd and upgraded yesterday, from the
previous weekends -current code.

I did a portupgrade -Rrupf gettext to try and correct the libintl.so.5
error, but it still exist for some applications unless i symlink
libintl.so.6 to libintl.so.5

Firebird/Firefox no longer ask for .so.5 even without the sym link.

other applications using the .so.5 lib work fine, including xchat

any help greatly appreciated

Mikeal Clark
Infinithost LLC
CompTIA A+, MCP