Date:      Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:47:38 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        swell.k@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-fs@FreeBSD.org, Attilio Rao <attilio@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: ZFS patches.

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 03:29:58AM +0400, swell.k@gmail.com wrote:
> (CC'ing Attilio, who made the commits)
>=20
> Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org> writes:
>=20
> > Hi.
> >
> > 	http://people.freebsd.org/~pjd/patches/zfs_20080727.patch.bz2
> >
> > The patch above contains the most recent ZFS version that could be found
> > in OpenSolaris as of today. Apart for large amount of new functionality,
> > I belive there are many stability (and also performance) improvements
> > compared to the version from the base system.
> [...]
>=20
> After r182371 and r182383 there are another three rejections. Namely
> cddl/contrib/opensolaris/lib/libzpool/common/sys/zfs_context.h.rej
> sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs/vdev_file.c.rej
> sys/cddl/contrib/opensolaris/uts/common/fs/zfs/zfs_replay.c.rej
> I'm attaching them in case someone has a quick fix or idea how
> to solve them, especially regarding `+' lines.
>=20
> In the meantime I'm reverting them locally hoping it will not do any
> harm to me. If this fails then I will stay with r182370 since I already
> upgraded my pools to 11th version and can't go back easily.

There are some rejections, I know, and I'm tracking everything in
perforce. In the meantime there were two ZFS version bumps in
OpenSOlaris (so I've 13 in perforce at the moment). I probably won't
create new patch, but just commit what I've to HEAD. In the meantime
also I fixes quite a few bugs, mostly reported by kris@.

--=20
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org

--EuxKj2iCbKjpUGkD