Date:      Thu, 10 Oct 1996 12:55:43 +0200 (MET DST)
From:      Ulf Schmidt <slash@microtronic.de>
To:        Question freeBSD <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   crunchgen problem again

Hi,
I'm trying to compile the fixit binary file from the fixit.conf file
that comes with the crunch examples. But it doesn't work:
crunchgen -f fixit.conf  runs through just fine, but then:
make -f fixit.mk objs exe  stop with the error:

cc -O -c /usr/src/usr.bin/vi/common/cut.c
/usr/src/usr.bin/vi/common/cut.c:53: compat.h: No such file or directory
In file included from /usr/src/usr.bin/vi/common/cut.c:57:
/usr/src/usr.bin/vi/common/vi.h:64: options.h: No such file or directory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

I'm not a programmer, so I don't know how do fix compiling problems.
I read though the manual pages of crunchgen, but didn't find a clue.

Anyone here who can help?

Cheers, Ulf

                  --> Ulf Schmidt - us@microtronic.de <---