Date:      Wed, 11 Dec 2013 22:50:09 +0200
From:      Antonis Anastasiadis <anastasiadis@datalive.gr>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Troubleshooting Radeon KMS with a HD 5700 gpu

Ok, I updated to r259130 and everything works perfectly now. To sum up,
Radeon 5770, DisplayPort, 27" Dell monitor, 2560x1440 resolution. Thanks to
everyone involved for your great work.

I'll keep periodically updating to latest HEAD and I'll spam the list again
if I notice any issues :-)

--
Antonis