Date:      Fri, 23 Sep 2005 11:33:56 +0200 (MEST)
From:      "freebsd_daemon" <free.bsd@gmx.net>
To:        ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   blocking a host

dear list,

is it possible to block a host with a known MAC address that is not using a
specific IP address. Something like:

deny all from host with MAC = {aa:bb:cc:dd:ee:ff} if src-ip is not
ww:xx:yy:zz

Or force a specific host to use a specific IP.

The problem: I have some host on my network that does not allow DHCP service
to configure its network settings. That host manually asigns some IP it
likes to its interface causing collision.

TIA

zheyu