Date:      Thu, 18 Nov 2010 12:28:52 -0600
From:      "Matthew D. Fuller" <fullermd@over-yonder.net>
To:        Alexander Best <arundel@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>, freebsd-performance@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, Andriy Gapon <avg@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: TTY task group scheduling

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 06:23:24PM +0000 I heard the voice of
Alexander Best, and lo! it spake thus:

> judging from the videos the changes are having a huge impact imo.

Well, my (admittedly limited, and certainly anecdotal) experience is
that Linux's interactive response when under heavy load was always
much worse than FreeBSD's.  So maybe that's just them catching up to
where we already are   ;)

--
Matthew Fuller     (MF4839)   |  fullermd@over-yonder.net