Date:      Fri, 20 Aug 1999 08:35:45 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kip Macy <kip@lyris.com>
To:        Nick Hibma <hibma@skylink.it>
Cc:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>, gena@MCCP.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, jeremy@xig.com
Subject:   Re: Question regarding Xaccel

It is just as well that I did not know that - I am running it on 3.2, and
have run it on all the 3.0-series.
A word to the wise, if you want to run it on 3.2 install from the 3.1 CD
and then upgrade by source. When I installed straight from the 3.2 cd it
did not work because I needed to install compat22, and then when I did
install compat22 Xsetup kept on crashing on a floating point exception. I
did not have the time or inclination to find out if it was a bug in
compat22.

			-Kip