Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 15:45:00 EDT
From:      needinfo@juno.com (ed mill)
To:        FreeBsD-Hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, grog@allegro.lemis.com
Subject:   Service unavailable to   grog@lemis.com or grog@freebie.lemis.com

Subject: Returned mail: Service unavailable
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 02:27:40 -0400 (EDT)
>>> grog@lemis.com and 19981010142118.Q3369@freebie.lemis.com
   ----- Transcript of session follows -----   While talking to
freebie.lemis.com.:
>>> Mail rejected.  See www.lemis.com/dontspam.html
>>> Service unavailable while talking to allegro.lemis.com and
grog@lemis.com and  >>> 19981010142118.Q3369@freebie.lemis.com Mail
rejected Service unavailable  >>> grog@freebie.lemis.com Action: failed
to all accounts

From: needinfo@juno.com
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 1998 02:26:43 EDT

HI GREG,

WE SENT YOU A MESSAGE BUT IT CAME BACK UNDELIVERABLE.   WHY?

IN THAT MESSAGE WE ASKED YOU TO ANSWER THE REQUEST IN YOUR OWN TERMS AND
CONDITION.

 THE QUESTION IS:   WHAT DO YOU, GREG, THINK IS NEEDED BY BSD?

THAT IS ALL WE WERE TRYING TO SAY.   THE FOLLOWING IS WHAT WE TRIED TO
SEND TO YOU EARLIER.

HELLO GREG,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONSIDERATE AND INFORMATIVE INFORMATION.
FIRST IMPRESSION ARE JUST THAT AND YOUR'S IS GREAT.

WE HAVE AN INTEREST IN BSD DOS BINARIES, TO EVERYTHING RELATING TO BSD
CODE.   FROM YOUR VIEW POINT, WHAT CODE OR OTHER STUFF IS NEEDED BY BSD?
 THAT IS WHAT WAS REALLY MEANT BY THE REQUEST.

WE PREFER ALL CAPS IT LOOKS BETTER AND AS MORE PEOPLE THE USE THIS METHOD
OF COMMUNICATION, THE USELESS IDEAS AND CONVENTIONS OF THE PAST WILL FALL
BE THE WAY SIDE.   LIKE THE USE OF ALL CAPS IN THE CASE AND THE
TELEGRAPH, SMOKE SIGNALS, AND THE DRUM LEAD OTHER CASES.WE PREFER ALL

--