Date:      Tue, 22 May 2001 14:21:26 +1000
From:      "Christopher Smith" <drsmithy@usa.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Can MD devices use a specific part of RAM ?

I'm wondering if it is possible to specify a particular part/address
space of memory for an md device to use.  I'm wondering because I have a
Pentium board than only caches 64MB of its RAM, but has 96 in it - is it
possible to specify the "top" 32MB for an md device to mount on /tmp (or
something similar) ?

CS

--
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though she's
too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I worry that