Date:      Fri, 03 Feb 2006 11:22:33 -0000
From:      Gunnar Flygt <gunnar.flygt@sr.se>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq Evo N800c and FreeBSD

Sad to say that this machine works but not much more with
5.0-CURRENT. The whole pccard thing is not working at all.

If I put another disc in the machine with 4.7-STABLE
pccard works OK (except for, of course, cardbus support)

With 5.0 I cannot get any kind of pccard to work. For some
of them, if they are cardbus cards, the mahine freezes and
has to be power downed and restarted. With older pccards,
like Netgear MA401 or 3Com ordinary network cards, the
machine says it cannot allocate memory.

I have nothing in /etc/pccard.conf on any of the discs, so
there is nothing there to explain.

Is this machine just too M$-specific to work with CURRENT?

--
Gunnar Flygt, SR