Date:      Thu, 16 Oct 2003 00:32:24 +0200
From:      Erik Trulsson <ertr1013@student.uu.se>
To:        Nigel Weeks <nigel@e-easy.com.au>
Cc:        Freebsd-Current <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Supfile tag for 5.2 rc

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 09:12:12AM +1100, Nigel Weeks wrote:
> Can someone give me the supfile tag for the latest 5.2 release candidate?

No.  There is no "5.2 release candidate", so getting it might be a bit
difficult.
The closest you can get at the moment is to get the latest -CURRENT,
with the tag for that being '.' as usual.

> I'm not sure if 'RELENG_5_2' will work...

I am sure it will not work, since that tag does not yet exist, and will
not exist until 5.2-RELEASE is almost ready to go.

--
<Insert your favourite quote here.>
Erik Trulsson