Date:      Fri, 9 Oct 1998 18:18:50 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>
To:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Stuart Henderson <stuart@internationalschool.co.uk>, "Jonathan M. Bresler" <jmb@FreeBSD.ORG>, "James D. Butt" <jbutt@mwci.net>, freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

> We oughtta write up a FreeBSD/Walnut Creek version of this page and shout
> it's existance from the highest treetops.  Sounds like a job for "The
> Advocates," thus I've cc'd them and directed followups there.

I agree there, the thing I would like to see on it is a daily output of
how much traffic wcarchive puts out. I think david has a script but he
only publishes results when he breaks a previous record, I would like to
see the results published daily. Our worst day probably equals at least a
week of MS's servers being online traffic wise.

Chris

--
"You both seem to be ignoring the fact that the networking market is
driven by so-called 'IT professionals' these days, most of whom can't

===================================| Open Systems Networking And Consulting.
  FreeBSD 2.2.7 is available now!  | Phone: 316-326-6800
-----------------------------------| 1402 N. Washington, Wellington, KS-67152
   FreeBSD: The power to serve!    | E-Mail: opsys@open-systems.net
      http://www.freebsd.org       | Consulting-Network Engineering-Security