Date:      Wed, 08 Mar 2006 12:07:35 -0500
From:      Yuval Levy <yuval_levy@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   MSI K8NGM2-FID

Hi all!

I tried to send this message two days ago but it seems that the gmane.org service had a problem, so here it is again. Apologies if you get this twice.

I am looking to build a desktop and I'd like it to run FreeBSD. MSI's K8NGM2-FID seems to be good hardware value for money. It is based on the relatively recent nVidia 6150/430 chipset.

Has anyone had experience with this specific board?

How well are its features supported in FreeBSD?
- video?
- audio?
- network?
- sata raid?