Date:      Thu, 26 Sep 1996 12:19:46 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Adrian T. Filipi-Martin" <atf3r@cs.virginia.edu>
To:        FreeBSD Questions List <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD on Thinkpad 750C

Hi folks,

	I am trying to get 2.1.5 up and going on such a machine.  The
boot floppy boots and I can use the -c option to unconfigure certain
device probes, but after booting into sysinstall the keyboard becomes
completely useless.  I found some messages in the mailing list archives
to theeffect that the keyboard is using a PS2 mode and that there were at
one point some alternate boot floppies around.  I could not find these
anywhere.  Could someone give me a pointer please.

	BTW, I also tried the latest snap floppies and after configuring
the kernel and booting, I get random looking giberish on the screen.  Is
this a known problem?  I am hoping that PCMCIA support is fuller under
2.2-current.

thanks,

	Adrian

adrian@virginia.edu                ---->>>>| Support your local programmer,
System Administrator                 --->>>| STOP Software Patent Abuses NOW!
NVL, NIIMS and Telemedicine Labs       -->>| For an application and information
Member: League for Programming Freedom   ->| see: http://www.lpf.org/