Date:      Mon, 25 Jan 1999 22:27:39 +0100
From:      Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: USB drivers

According to Søren Schmidt:
> I'll have to finsih the USB keyboard thing first though....

Speaking of USB, I guess we don't support USB mouse (does it exist yet ?) ?
I'm asking because I'll probably buy a Sony VAIO laptop and if one wants to
do without the port extender, one has to either use the internal touchpad
or plug an USB mouse...
--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
FreeBSD keltia.freenix.fr 3.0-CURRENT #69: Mon Jan 18 02:02:12 CET 1999