Date:      Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:55:08 -0500
From:      "Gerald T. Freymann" <freymann@eagle.ca>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   amanda24 in ports and its makefile

If I wanted to add some options to the configuration of amanda in
/usr/ports/misc/amanda24

can I just edit the "Makefile" and add what I need? then do a "make && make
install" ??

I've been struggling with a rebuilt backup server.. I have amanda backup up
other unix boxes just fine, but it just times out when attempting to backup
some NT and Win9x boxes.. almost as if the smbclient option isn't taking.

-Gerry