Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 17:51:02 -0700
From:      james@site-fx.net
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Virtual Domain Hosting

Hey People,

I have a question regarding virtual domain hosting.  I would like to
offer users the ability to build their own sendmail.cf file and add
their own domain alias, and give them the ability to modify their own
httpd.conf files.  What is the best way to go about implementing virtual
servers within the new freebsd system.  Jail looks like what I want but
I don't have a clue how to properly implement it.

- James