Date:      Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:30:38 -0500
From:      "Osmany Guirola Cruz" <osmany.guirola@cigb.edu.cu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   compat linux

I am runing vmd for linux in my freebsd box when i try to run the vmd it gi=
ve me theses errors libX**.so.6 not shuch file or directory then i installe=
d the linux-Xfree86-libs and the program give me the same error. and the fi=
les of these port are in the /compat/linux/usr/X11R6/lib/ but when i copy t=
he lib*.so.6 from here to /compat/linux/usr/lib the vmd works without probl=
em.. WHY? What should i do to remediate these little problem ?