Date:      Fri, 28 Jul 1995 14:24:59 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Tcl 7.4 / Tk 4.0 Ports

Satoshi Asami stands accused of saying:
> Um, we are not in complete agreement here, read what I typed. ;)
>
> So, is tcl7.4 incompatible with tcl7.3?

Yes, seriously.  7.4 is also still in beta, unless something changed in
the last few days, and many 'major' packages are hanging off until
the differences have been clearly defined.

Losing 7.3 would be a Very Bad Idea.

> Satoshi

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[