Date:      Sat, 18 Jan 1997 06:35:39 +0000 ()
From:      "Eporue - aCid produCtions <1997> " <eporue@ambient.ops.best.com>
To:        support@freebsd.com
Subject:   DNS mail problem.

Heya, i have a question about domains. A friend had his DNS route a domain
to my box, but I am still using my old domain in sysconfig. The domain he
is pointing to me is just for FTP, so when you ftp to the domain you get
my box.. but when he tried to send mail to that domain, it said there was
a problem and that it was a local configuration problem.. Do you have any
idea what is happening, where the configuration is wrong?