Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 2000 19:44:31 +1000 (EST)
From:      Carl Makin <carl@brain.stagecraft.cx>
To:        Roger Hardiman <roger@cs.strath.ac.uk>
Cc:        Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>, multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PixelView PlayTV Pak audio problem.

Hi Roger,

thanks for the reply!

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Roger Hardiman wrote:

> Just for the record, you don't need a sound card to get audio from the
> TV card.

<sigh>  I should have figured this out for myself since I plugged the damn
thing in to the sound card! :)  I've just checked direct from the card and
no sound.

> And this is what we need to fix. In this case my borrowing values from
> the linux driver. (otherwise we need to look through some setup files
> in your windows drivers)

Well, the linux bttv driver seems to have an entry for my card, but I
haven't run up linux to test it.  If you tell me where to grab the values
from in windows I can also do that.

> Carl, can you tell me if you have a PixelView Play TV or a Play TV Pro.

I think its a Play TV (not a pro) the box just says PixelView PlayTV
Pak.  It has an FM tuner, remote control (also not working in fxtv) and a
digital camera.  The digital camera can't be selected in fxtv either. :)

Carl.