Date:      Sat, 16 Sep 2000 08:40:35 -0400
From:      Bill Moran <wmoran@columbus.rr.com>
To:        "Brandon D. Valentine" <bandix@looksharp.net>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: apach+ssl+php port

"Brandon D. Valentine" wrote:

> I just hope he understands how much he's limiting himself by choosing
> MySQL as his database backend.  ;-)

Limiting? I don't think so. Considering all the db I've used so far are
relatively simple (discussion group type things) I don't feel limitied
at all. And considering the speed of MySQL and small footprint, I'm very
happy.
If I ever think I need something more ... expansive? I'll install
something else like Postgres, but I don't see much need at the time.

--
FreeBSD ('BSD'):
No battles to the death are recalled. It is a small Daemon wearing