Date:      Tue, 03 Oct 2000 21:01:53 GMT
From:      "Lee dewd" <american_dewd@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Symbios SCSI controller 53C810

Hi,
I have an old Compaq ProSignia that has a Symbios SCSI 53C810 SCSI
controller card built in.  I start the install using the 2 disks, but when I
get to the beginning part of configuring the hardware that it autodetects I
don't see anything referring to the Symbios(formerly NCR) SCSI controller in
any way.  I've been looking through your documentation and it does say it's
supported but it doesn't say how to install it or what to do if it's not
detected...  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

Lee