Date:      Sat, 20 Sep 2003 17:23:50 -0600
From:      "Ramsey G. Brenner" <rgb@osdisc.com>
To:        "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
Cc:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OSDisc.com donating 10% to FreeBSD Foundation

Hi Warner,

I completely understand where you are coming from. All I can really say
is, Im more interested in the good will it will create for the company
than the extra bit of profit.

I have donated code to a few other projects (although most of my projects
are abandoned on sourceforge :) , and I have used FreeBSD since 3.4. Our
CDs are made using FreeBSD, our webserver runs FreeBSD.

Personally, im not interested in pissing-off the FreeBSD community.

P.S. Thanks for the CC (I dont check my email from the mailing list that
often)

Best Regards,
Ramsey Brenner
OSDisc.com Founder