Date:      Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:53:22 -0300
From:      lioux@uol.com.br
To:        Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
Cc:        Gene Raytsin <palkino@netzero.net>, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ImageMagic problem?

On Wed, Apr 19, 2000 at 03:26:53PM -0400, Patrick Seal wrote:
> I submitted this ports/17444 on Mar 17. It was turned over to the ImageMagick
> maintainer of Mar 20. That is the last I've heard of the problem.
>
> I'm 100% sure its a problem with XFree86-4.0. Maybe you should send a PR
> to XFree intead of ImageMagick. Maybe then it will get fixed!!
>
> Anyway, I hope this is fixed soon.

	I submitted a possibly working patch to ImageMagick under ports/17838.
	Actually, this is a problem with ImageMagick which #defines SUNOS.
Xarch uses this definition to work over your system architeture.
	ImageMagick is working in my system with the aforementioned PR;
however, the safeness of this or any other patch should be investigated
with the author. :)

	Regards,
		Mario Ferreira