Date:      Fri, 1 Jan 1999 11:41:08 -0800
From:      "Wiliam Woods" <wwoods@cybcon.com>
To:        "FBSD_CURRENT" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   from 2.2.6 to 3.0 -curent

Last night I cvsupped allo the source to go from 2.2.6 to 3.0-current. This
is a clean system with no ports installed at all. I got a whole bunch of
errors (unfortunately I dont have them now, I am at work) but I remember
someone saying someone saying something about .mk files when going from
2.2.X to 3.0. It dies about 5 mins into the compile.

Could someone please let me know what I need to do to get this to compile,
thanks