Date:      Sun, 6 Feb 2011 11:35:54 -0600
From:      Adam Vande More <amvandemore@gmail.com>
To:        Eric Schuele <e.schuele@computer.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: 8.2 prerelease, virtualbox, and windows guests that freeze...

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 7:12 PM, Eric Schuele <e.schuele@computer.org> wrote:

> What else could I provide that might allow someone to point me in the
> right direction here?

You can try recompiling virtualbox with debug options and see if it spits
out any pertinent messages.  I have no problems with Windows guests on VDI,
ZVOL, raw file, or raw partitions.  Vbox also logs data per VM, you can
check that.

Another possibility is that you have mismatched versions of guest
additions.  If that were the problem, it would show up in the Vbox logs.

--
Adam Vande More