Date:      Sun, 28 Feb 1999 10:42:50 -0700 (MST)
From:      George Vagner <vagner@kf7nn.com>
To:        yurtesen@ispro.net.tr (Evren Yurtesen)
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: make world fails

well i am using a 28.8 modem and started to do it but
NO WAY.... it would take days to download it.

I dont think my isp would even let me stay connected that long.

I just decided to purchase the cdroms from cdrom.com.
its easyier and faster plus i have it on cdrom if i need
it, although it costs a bit more its worth it.