Date:      Mon, 28 Feb 2005 04:40:23 -0800
From:      "Loren M. Lang" <lorenl@alzatex.com>
To:        Ted Mittelstaedt <tedm@toybox.placo.com>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Subject:   Re: /dev/io , /dev/mem : only used by Xorg?

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 04:11:24AM -0800, Ted Mittelstaedt wrote:

> [...]

Is the /dev/random on FreeBSD really this bad?  I thought it should be
better since it can gather entropy from all over the kernel like
interrupts.  I'm pretty sure I read that linuxes /dev/random was far
supieror to prng and I'd expect FreeBSD to be the same unless someone
was lazy in implementing it or there is some major security hole in it.