Date:      Tue, 2 Feb 2016 11:27:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        RayCherng Yu <raycherng@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: POedit freezes after pressing save buttton

On Thu, 24 Dec 2015, RayCherng Yu wrote:

> I use POedit to edit PO file in xfce of my FreeBSD VM
> The VM is for translation. Only xfce, xorg, firefox, vim, tmux and chinese
> support are installed.
> This PO file is from the porters' handbook. Its size is about 1MB.
> After I press save button, it freezed.
> Luckily I just test the POedit, no translation work is lost.
>
> Here is the screenshot:
> http://i.imgur.com/uT0rf9s.png
>
> Anyone has the same problem? How to solve it?

I just tried it here, with the zh_TW version of the Porter's Handbook.
Created a fresh po, entered one translator credit, then saved.  No
problems.

But this machine is amd64 and has lots of memory.  Can you give more
information on the VM?  How much RAM does it have?  Does it have any
swap space?  Is it i386 or amd64?

Thanks!