Date:      Tue, 23 Jun 1998 09:54:20 -0700
From:      nbritt@bbtel.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   need help

I am using a 133 mhz computer with a k5 processor and an infotel modem I
ahve been trying to learn how to use the freebsd software I ordered the
software and the book from walnut creek. when I do the install (i
allocated 1 gig for freebsd) and i get to the part about configuring ppp
it works fine I can connect but once I run the bsd OS and I try to
connect I can't also when I load the commnacations software it say that
the kermit package can not be found alond with a couple of others