Date:      Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:04:57 -0500
From:      SitePlus Web Services <jim@siteplus.com>
To:        mw@freibergnet.de
Cc:        "freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: /var full

What this has to do with stable is that I run FreeBSD-stable, and I
installed most things with defaults.  I only stated that the server had
become busy because I thought the http logs were the problem.   Other users
are the main reason that it is busy.  I don't consider my site as anything
special.  After I moved the logs and mail I still had the problem so I was
asking for help with a FreeBSD machine.  I thought that was what the mailing
list was for.  And the reason for the name is that Netscape mail only allows
one identity.  Since I answer customer mail most often, I have found it
easier to leave it generic,  however I changed it this time just for you.

James W. Weeks, alias Jim