Date:      Sat, 16 Mar 2013 16:48:48 +0100
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Lo=EFc?= BLOT <loic.blot@unix-experience.fr>
To:        Aleksandr Rybalko <ray@freebsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Custom kernel under RPI

--=-PSpxIcMl7c9/d1pP+8n7

HI Aleksandr,
Thanks for your reply. HAs i saw, kernel build with RPI-B make a
monolitic kernel, whereas in x86 archs it's a modular kernel.
How can i do for making those drivers as modules ?
And how can i make a cross compile for my RPI-B ? (because i can't boot
in ARM and i have lost my backup...) (make buildkernel KERNCONF=3DRPI-B
WITH_FDT=3Dyes TARGET_ARCH=3Darm is good ?)

--=20
Best regards,
Lo=C3=AFc BLOT,=20
UNIX systems, security and network expert
http://www.unix-experience.fr

Le samedi 16 mars 2013 =C3=A0 17:38 +0200, Aleksandr Rybalko a =C3=A9crit :

> On Sat, 16 Mar 2013 12:34:33 +0100
> Lo=C3=AFc BLOT <loic.blot@unix-experience.fr> wrote:
>=20
> > Hi Ian,
> > i'm sorry but fdt addr is already on my loader.rc
> > loader.rc:
> >=20
> > fdt addr 0x100
> > set console=3Dcomconsole,vidconsole
> >=20
> > Is there any specific options when i do "make buildkernel
> > KERNCONF=3DRPI-B" (from the raspberry) ? (in src.conf for example)
> >=20
> > Best regards,
> > Lo=C3=AFc BLOT,=20
> > UNIX systems, security and network expert
> > http://www.unix-experience.fr
> >=20
> >=20
> >=20
>=20
> Hello,
>=20
> I'm don't know why it won't boot, but I can hint you to use if_run and
> runfw as modules. Not resolved why, but I see it's won't work if it
> built in kernel. As module, even loaded automatically by devd, it's
> works fine.=20
>=20
> WBW

--=-PSpxIcMl7c9/d1pP+8n7