Date:      Tue, 02 May 2000 14:38:43 -0700
From:      Maryjane Murrell <mmurrell@CalAcademy.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   What do you recommend?

Hi Folks,
                We our currently running send mail with imap at the
Academy. We are interested in running email from a web browser to
accommodated are remote users and travelers. We are currently stuck
using a interface called mailstart.com which allows our users to see
their inbox's with a pop3 interface. We are also interested in setting
up ssl for imap.
Any ideas or suggestions are greatly appreciated?
                                                Thank you for your time
in advance.
                                                            Maryjane
Murrell Network Admin.  :  )