Date:      Wed, 08 Oct 1997 23:22:51 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Patrick Gardella <patrick@cre8tivegroup.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   XF86Config Help?!?

I've got a FreeBSD 2.2.1 system running XFree86 3.3.1 with a STB Horizon 64 V
display card and a CrystalScan 1024NI.

In Windoze 95, I can get the card and monitor to do 1024x768 in 8bit mode at
60Hz (hsync 48.3).

In FreeBSD and X, I get a split screen at this mode (actually doubled).  I've
tried the xvidtune app, but can modify the screen enough to use.

I've gone through the XFree86.org FAQ, and did not get a modeline I could use.

I would be much abliged if someone had this monitor and could provide the
modeline.  Or make some suggestions on how to modify the lines I have to make
them work.

I know this is an X question, but there might be a FreeBSD user who has used
this monitor!

Thanks again,

Patrick