Date:      Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:06:04 -0500
From:      "Gary Gatten" <Ggatten@waddell.com>
To:        "Roland Smith" <rsmith@xs4all.nl>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: OT - help w configure, make, etc.

Yep, one reason I thought OT would be best is I'm trying to move this
app to a Solaris 10 x86 system (don't ask).  Got all the GNU tools from
csw.org.

Anyway, the autoconf/make/configure scripts are "basic" code so figured
anyone that's done this stuff could help.  I don't feel like joining
YAUG for Solaris, but I will if I can't figure it out or find any help
here.

Good call on stealing some stuff from the ports though!  The same
concepts to port to FBSD will prolly apply to Solaris - just different
paths, etc. - I HOPE!