Date:      Wed, 30 Jan 2002 10:47:24 +1000 (EST)
From:      jason andrade <jason@dstc.edu.au>
Cc:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>, hubs@FreeBSD.ORG, re@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.5 Transfer in progress..

for ftp.au.freebsd.org - which also runs a rsync server, if you
find ftp-master is full (though i would say most US/EU mirror
admins will get better performance from ftpX.freebsd.org)

Ok,  we've now got the complete packages 4.5 release tree (i
assume it's now frozen and won't be updated..) as well as the
release tree and ISO images.  I've had to sacrifice the 4.4
release tree to fit it though :-/

i have had a *lot* of queries about the 4.5 x86 install ISO from
users so far... and very few on alpha/4.5-RELEASE/

regards,

-jason