Date:      Thu, 16 May 1996 01:37:00 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <jamie@inna.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        root@inna.net
Subject:   HP Tapedrive

I have installed an HP C1533A 4mm SCSI DAT drive on my FreeBSD machine,
and am wondering about hp's cool (not) little toggle switches on the
bottom....I need settings for those, if anyone can supply them.  mt is
returning totally invalid desity codes for the tape drive, and I really
need to run backups on this machine soon.  HP gives settings for sun,
dec, and hp, but not pc...the scsi adapter is an Adaptec 2940UW.  Any
help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Jamie Bowden

Network Administrator, TBI Ltd.