Date:      Tue, 22 Sep 1998 15:36:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Jan B. Koum " <jkb@best.com>
To:        Dhiraj Soni <dsoni@uswest.com>
Cc:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Linux-Oracle.

On Tue, 22 Sep 1998, Dhiraj Soni wrote:

>Hi Guys,
>
>I heard Oracle is porting database on Linux.  Will it be possible to
>have it on
>FreeBSD through that linux emulation....
>
>By the way any comments for choosing linux by oracle..personally I like
>freebsd.
>
>Thanks,
>Dhiraj Soni.

	A lot of people from FreeBSD camp signed up for free cd from
Oracle to see if we can run oracle with linux emulation. Since AFAIK
oracle hasn't shipped the CDs yet nobody knows how well it will work.
	Comments: if you do like freebsd, then pick up the phone, call
Oracle and let them know. Write mail to oracle and let them know.

-- Yan