Date:      Sun, 1 May 2016 19:25:58 -0700
From:      Kurt Buff <kurt.buff@gmail.com>
To:        Michelle Sullivan <michelle@sorbs.net>
Cc:        Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org,  freebsd-current@freebsd.org,  "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Quarterly Status Report - First Quarter 2016 (fwd)

Trolling? Oh heck no.

That's just good old fun with words, and driving people to the
thesaurus. After all, immediate following that was this:

 Please submit status reports for the second quarter of 2016 by July 7.
   A thesaurus will be provided for submitters who do not have one of
   their own. We will need them back afterwards, preferably with no new
   teeth marks on the covers. Thank you!

Kurt