Date:      Wed, 12 Jul 2006 16:14:32 +1000
From:      "Adam Clark" <adam.clark@ngv.vic.gov.au>
To:        <freebsd-pf@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ALTQ on a process on the router

Hi,
  I am trying to perform ALTQ on a process running on the router itself.

I have bound the application to to internal IP address (10.10.10.254),
that which is bound to the internal interface.

When I log-all packets passing out this interface, I cannot see any data
going to 10.10.10.254, just other hosts on my network.  This is bound to
be how it is meant to be, but its not healping my situation. Is there
anyway to make the kernel put frames destined for itself on the
appropriate interface?

Cheers

Adam Clark
Network Administrator

National Gallery of Victoria
PO Box 7259 St Kilda Road Vic 8004
Telephone: +61 3 8620 2369=20
Fax: +61 3 8620 2565
www.ngv.vic.gov.au

Keep informed of the latest NGV exhibitions, special events and programs =
at The Ian Potter Centre: NGV Australia and NGV International by =
subscribing to NGV@RT, the NGV's free e-newsletter.

DISCLAIMER: This email and any files transmitted with it are =
confidential and intended solely for freebsd-pf@freebsd.org. If you are =
not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or alter this =
email. WARNING: Although National Gallery of Victoria has taken =
reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in this email, =
the organisation cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage =
arising from the use of this email or attachment.