Date:      Thu, 11 Sep 2003 19:28:30 +0200 (MEST)
From:      Peter Cornelius <pcc@gmx.net>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.Org
Subject:   Retire cheapcall port ? (was: FreeBSD ports: 1 unfetchable distfiles: german/cheapcall)

Dear Bill,

I have attempted to get a statement from the originator of the program,
however there is no response. Furthermore, cheapcall
seems to have been removed entirely from the corresponding descriptive web
site. It has been a horrible hack, anyways.

While there unfortunately seems to be neither equivalent Linux nor FreeBSD
software, I would suggest to retire the cheapcall port
and remove it before 4.9-STABLE.

What do you think?

Thank you very much,

all the best,