Date:      Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:09:19 +0100 (CET)
From:      kama <kama@pvp.se>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   crashing application.

Hi,

I have a linux based server application that crashes every now and then.
This server is threaded. And I dont believe its a FreeBSD problem, since
the same hardware runs other linux based server apps in threaded mode,
without problems.

Never the less, it runs on FreeBSD and I want to know how to be able to
get most info out of the crashes. Currently I can do straces, but is there
anything else that I can use to pin point the problems?

These crashes happens on both FreeBSD 5.4 and 6.0.

/Bjorn